The Master's degree in Automatic Control and Robotics is an official degree adapted to European Higher Education Area (EHEA) offered by the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC) since the academic course 2006-07. The Masters is managed by the Department of Systems Engineering, Automation and Industrial Informatics (ESAII) and the Institute for Systems and Control Engineering (IOC). It is a research oriented master in the area of Automatic Control and Robotics.
The UPC is considered the first Spanish university in the discipline of Automatic Control and Robotics in the 5th edition (2014) of I-UGR Ranquing over the period 2009-2013.
Postgraduates from this Master will be recognized experts in the ambits of automatics and robotics, field in which they will be able to exercise their professional capacity in the heart of public and private companies and organizations.
Other professional opportunities
Furthermore, those postgraduates, from this Master degree, that are in other types of professional opportunities will have the possibility to access to Doctorate programs:
PhD in Automatics, Robotics and Vision
Erasmus Mundus PhD on Interactive andCognitive Environments and other similar Doctorate Programs.
Selected by the Catalunya-La Pedrera Foundation for it's scholarships programme 2016-2017 for Masters of Excellence: 1 scholarship of 10.000€
- The UPC is among the top 100 universities in the world and is the Spanish leader in engineering
- The UPC joins Instagram with the competition #lamevaUPC
- The UPC moves into the 400 best universities in the world in the 2016 Shanghai Ranking
- The first Catalan nanosatellite, designed by the UPC, was successfully launched with three experiments on board
- UPC-led European project brings low-cost 3G to heart of Peruvian jungle