The Master's degree in Automatic Control and Robotics is an official degree adapted to European Higher Education Area (EHEA) offered by the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC) since the academic course 2006-07. The Masters is managed by the Department of Systems Engineering, Automation and Industrial Informatics (ESAII) and the Institute for Systems and Control Engineering (IOC). It is a research oriented master in the area of Automatic Control and Robotics.
The UPC is considered the first Spanish university in the discipline of Automatic Control and Robotics in the 5th edition (2014) of I-UGR Ranquing over the period 2009-2013.
Postgraduates from this Master will be recognized experts in the ambits of automatics and robotics, field in which they will be able to exercise their professional capacity in the heart of public and private companies and organizations.
Other professional opportunities
Furthermore, those postgraduates, from this Master degree, that are in other types of professional opportunities will have the possibility to access to Doctorate programs:
PhD in Automatics, Robotics and Vision
Erasmus Mundus PhD on Interactive andCognitive Environments and other similar Doctorate Programs.
Selected by the Catalunya-La Pedrera Foundation for it's scholarships programme for Masters of Excellence
- UPC among world’s thirty best universities in Architecture and top forty in Civil and Structural Engineering
- A device with mobile games and remote medical monitoring for at-home pelvic floor rehabilitation
- UPC students launch balloon into stratosphere with drawings made by children at Sant Joan de Déu Hospital
- UPC patents system for cardiovascular pre-diagnosis—in under a minute—based on contact with user’s hands or feet
- Catalan scientists develop new high-precision method for analysing and comparing functioning and structure of complex networks